Unable to start up SU pro 2022 on MBP

Hi. My SU had no problem starting up up until yesterday. Today, I cannot somehow start it up no matter what I do.

My system;
MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
OS version12.1 ( Monterey )
Apple M1 chip
SketchUp pro 2022

I can sign in to my Trimble account on the browser and SketchUp.
SketchUp tells me I have properly signed in and need to complete the process on the browser… “Restart the browser” it says.
So I close the browser and restart it. I sign in to my Trimble account but nothing happens to SU.

What am I doing wrong?

There were a number of sign in issues yesterday. To use SketchUp you would want to sign in from inside SketchUp, and not directly in your browser. As you may appear to be signed in already, first sign out, then sign in again. You can sign in or out by clicking on the avatar in the upper right of the welcome screen, or from the Help menu.

Thanks for your comment.
First, I signed out from Trimble on Safari as you told.
Then I opened SU and on its welcome screen I saw a message “please sign in” (sorry for the Japanese version). However, if I click “help” it tells me I’m already signed in (1st image, note there is my email address in the drop-down). I click “sign in” anyway since there is no other choices.
On the next window (2nd image), there are two ways to “sign in” to my subscription plan. It really doesn’t matter which link I click, either way SU freezes and nothing happens.

I really need to restart SU and start making some drawings… help!

If you choose Sign Out from the Help menu, what happens?

Also, close SketchUp and in Finder use the Go menu, Go to Folder… and paste in this text:

~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2022/login_session.dat

Delete the file that you see selected, then open SketchUp again.

Links are grayed out. Cannot be selected.

This did the trick. Thanks a ton.
How did it happen… Do I have to go through this every time I use SU?

There were problems at our end, hopefully they are fixed and won’t need the same work around again.

I also had the same problem with a customer. With him, however, we did not find the library. After 45 minutes we found an alternative solution.
Instead of SketchUp, you simply start SketchUp Layout directly from the start screen. Here appeared the message that the test phase has expired and one could log out on the top right of the avatar.
After this process, you could log in again as usual when starting SketchUp.