Unable to save on sketchup web

Hello everyone,

I am kind of lock, my model after fews more modifications get locked, it s writting saving… but is lock in the process.
I am afraid that my file is corrupted or something…if it the case I am loosing 2 weeks of drawing.

Is anyone can help me, any advice is precious.

Thank you

Bonjour,

what do you mean by lock in the process ? is your browser not responding ?
Have you tried accessing sketchup for web from another tab to see if the autosave was effective ?

Maybe it has become to big and you could try to purge some elements (components, materials)
Do a search for purge and start with the components, then materials and styles (it is a litlle ‘recycle’ looking icon)

With the web based modeler, every ‘save’ is being saved as a version in Trimble Connect (ie. v1,v2, etc)
You can never loose more work than the set autosave time interval.(Version history is available in connect.trimble.com )

Try closing the browser and clear the caches.
Then fire up and open the web based modeler again.

Hello,

It appears that it is a bit more complicate than that, even if I start a new project, after a while an error occurs and want send a report, then it is not anymore possible to save again it’s lokk under “saving”

Any idea?

Regards,

have you tried logging out and in again, to see if it was still happening ?

Yes of course, same problem occurs, and work is lost.

Bonjour,

Yes i tied from an other computer and it happend the same.
By lock in the process, I mean that it s like trying to save but cannot achieve it and stay stuck on that position.
Even create a new project get the same result after a while.
I dowload sketchup 2021 and now all is working.

It like my free session is corrupted.
Regards,

I wonder if you reached your storage limit… Not sure of that, but being a cloud service, there might be a certain amount of data allowed for every free account that would explain the lock

do you have many files saved in your cloud ? (trimble account, that is)

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.