Unable to install SketchUp Viewer for WMR/HoloLens on Win 11 for Pro 2023 Version

I spent considerable time for downloading and installing windows WMR and the related software, which I got running. The manual says to install a program called “SketchUp Viewer for WMR/HoloLens”. However the links to Microsoft end with “We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.” and the before mentioned software is not available via the MS store inside the 3D Portal of MS. I am using a WMR compatible VR Headset. Unfortunately this a is very bad user experience.

Have you gone through this: https://help.sketchup.com/en/sketchup-viewer/sketchup-viewer-hololens ?

Your forum profile tells us you’re using SketchUp Free, for using the hololens viewer you need an active subscription:
“After signing in you can explore all the demo files included with the app. To open and work with your own models you will need to have an active SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Studio subscription.”

Thank your for your quick and helpful response. I found a workaround. An extension called “VR Sketch” is (apparently) doing the same and works with the evaluation version of SketchUp Pro.