Unable to access Trimble Connect

Unable to save a copy of my file to Trimble Connect… I’m a fully paid up, valid, subscription plan, Educator license SketchUp Studio user but every time I try to log in to Trimble Connect a box pops up that says: “Update your subscription to continue. You’ve exceeded your allotted Trimble Connect projects. To create another project, proceed to SketchUp.com/Pricing to purchase a subscription.” Please help - is the new Trimble Connect in 2024 not available to Education License users?

Try to sign out in the welcome screen and exit SketchUp.
Then start SketchUp, does that work?
If not, go to connect.trimble.com in a browser and sign in, do you see your previous projects? Can you create a new project?
The plan for Trimble Connect was assigned to you when you purchased the Edu, a new version of SketchUp should not have impact on it.

Wow, had logged in several times thinking it might solve the problem but never had logged completely out from the Welcome Screen. Tried your suggestion today - fixed the problem, now can access Trimble Connect. Thank you!

Thank you! I’d never logged completely out using the Welcome Screen. Tried your suggestion today - fixed the problem, now can access Trimble Connect.