Trial mode, Trays frozen!

It says the latest driver is already installed.

all other functions work except the trays. I tried resetting the workspace. The trays on the right act as if they dont exist. I was about the purchase the subscription but with this issue it doesnt make sense.

Also, I cant get technical support because sketcup website keeps asking for serial number which i dont have

Is this from Intel or Windows,

Windows. how do you recommend getting it from Intel.

I am installing driver updates from Intel now.

1 Like

So i downloaded the drivers from Intel . updated it. Restarted . Still frozen

Did you go into the Intel panel and point the driver to Sketch up? Right click on the desktop.
Another possibility , go into settings>Apps and update all the VisualC redistributables. This is not a Sketch up issue, it is something on you PC that is causing this

Hey I had this same issue and couldnā€™t find a solution on the web. In my case the problem was solved by deleting the tray then creating it again. If you do not have a custom tray than I suggest you make one, it can be identical to the default, but the default cannot be deleted so it cannot be fixed in my experience. Mine still doesnā€™t work. Honestly its best to just put everything possible in it and minimize what you donā€™t use.

To do that go to Window>ā€œcustom tray nameā€>Delete tray

Then to make it again Window>new tray>select items and so on

Hope that helps!