Toolbar after image problem

Please help! my toolbars at the top of sketchup leaves afterimage when being dragged and will only vanish when I minimize and then maximized my sketchup. This is so frustrating!

What operating system? Your profile says ‘20H2’ which isn’t an operating system.

What graphics card model? Please update your profile.

Try updating the graphics drivers and make sure SketchUp was installed correctly. If your operating system is actually Windows 10, correct installation involves right clicking on the downloaded installer and choosing Run as administrator. If you didn’t do that or you don’t remember doing it, find the downloaded installer and repair the installation.

Sorry about that. I just updated my profile. My operating system is windows 10 and I have a radeon 540X series graphics card. And also, I tried installing lower version of sketchup (2018,2019) and both of them has the same problem.

Thank you for updating your profile.

Did you do the things I suggested?

Just finished updating my graphics card and reinstalling sketchup. But it didn’t fix the problem :frowning:

Did you do a cold reboot after updating the graphics drivers?

Did you right click on the downloaded installer and choose Run as administrator?

OMG!!! It’s fixed! I made a mistake. I thought my graphics card has finished updating but it wasn’t. And now that it’s done the problem has been solved. Thank you so much, Sir!

Very good.