Throwback Monday

Voortzetting van de discussie How to change the "nudge" increments to be more precise:

sketchup3_datasheet_uk.pdf (275,5 KB)

1 Like

18 years since version 3 (the one I started with). SketchUp has come of age!

3 Likes

I started with V3, too. Not sure I want to think about the 18 years, though. 3.1 is still working on my computer just for fun.

1 Like

Same here. It changed the way I work.

1 Like

I fiddled with version 4 a bit (8 hour trial) then bought V5
Stopped using after Version 8, then started again with 2013… :joy:

ReferenceCard_4_win.pdf (233,2 KB)

Screen shot from 3.1 with a model I finished yesterday in 2021.

It would be nice to have the old license for it.

2 Likes

I’m still a Babe in the woods, I only started with version 7 about a month before v8 came out.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look around. I think I have version 1 or 2 on cd.

2 Likes

What’s a cd?

4 Likes

Looks like 3.0.96 from this post.

I got my first copy just after the first Mac version was released as I recall.

2 Likes

I have a version 2 + Artlantis render bundle CD somewhere.

1 Like

I first used SketchUp in version 3 as well. As you all remember, back then you had 8 hours of trial time, and if you’re only checking out the software now and then, that can last a long time. For me it lasted long enough to do the same with version 4. I did have a project in mind to use SketchUp on, and so did buy it, by which time it had been updated to version 5.

If anyone thinks they have an old version license, let me know what email you would have used back then, or the company name, because it seems it was possible to get a license without involving an email address. I should be able to retrieve your license.

1 Like

Ok, I stand corrected, I guess. I found this, and one CD is marked “V2.1 | for Mac OS X” and 2002. The printing on the 2002 CD is strangely blurry compared to 2003 V3.0 one._DSC5841-1080p

2 Likes

Bootlegged? :smiley:

Better disc production?