The following errors were found when launching SketchUp

The following errors were found when launching SketchUp:

• Hardware acceleration is unsupported or has been disabled on your graphics card. SketchUp requires that you use a hardware accelerated graphics card.

Unfortunately, these errors will prevent SketchUp from running.

See this Help Center article for more information.

What graphics card do you have? The information you added for the graphics card in your computer doesn’t identify the GPU. It only identifies the CPU.

I’m having the same issue, it seems. Files opened fine yesterday, but this morning SketchUp won’t even open a blank template. I’ve updated drivers and reinstalled the program, but no luck. Following for fixes.

Are you getting a message about your graphics card not supporting hardware acceleration?

Two things you can do right away to see if they help:

Go to the Nvidia site, download, and install the latest graphics drivers. Then do a cold reboot of your computer. (Power off completely and power back on.)

After rebooting, find the downloaded SketchUp installer or get it from sketchup.com/download/all and right click on it. Choose Run as administrator and then, if it is presented, choose Repair.

Nope, no error messages at all. It just refuses to load anything aside from a blank white screen with toolbars. All toolbar buttons and commands just state that SketchUp isn’t responding.

OK. So not the same problem as the OP reports. See the edit to my previous post.