Subscription is valid but doesn’t show that its linked with my apple id

@93 account had nothing there

Next test, try touching the Trimble Connect icon on the left.

The manage button doesnt do anything

Can you do the same test with the gmail sign in?

Sadly same

Its weird that the @gmail account is still on trial. Its a free plan account but lets me still create a new project. No upgrade button or anything

The folder indicates local storage which would be deleted upon reinstalling.
Do you have a backup?

When signed in with iCloud, and trying to do the upgrade you don’t need, where does the Manage button take you to?

I realized you had answered that. Thanks for the recording.

Is there anything unusual about the network that you’re on?

No nothing its a high speed network. The same text after pressing the manage button has been since 2pm my time.
I have tried doing a hotspot with my phone but still same answer

But the question remains what was that failed to purchase shop notification on the last video

Colin, is there some sort of warning message that appears when people choose to use the hide-my-email thing? Seems like users don’t understand the implications of this with things like signing in to SketchUp and they end up creating problems for themselves. I’ve seen similar issues with other applications. Maybe there needs to be a way to slow users down before they mess things up.

2 Likes

I noticed that the first time I used Sign In with Apple, that it defaulted to Hide being turned on. Not much we can do about that. We did write up the steps with third party sign in, but apart from some words being in Italic, it doesn’t spell out the possible dangers:

I had a new idea. If you Sign In with Apple to this page:

https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/account/organization

what products do you see under My Products. You may need to switch between the different accounts that are in the menu below your edit profile link.

Does the email above the edit profile link show as your iCloud email, or the privaterelay one?

Understood.

It shows only my icloud account and that its a free plan account.

I’m getting kind of sad. That there’s nothing to do.

I will contact Apple tomorrow and try to pull the purchase.
Maybe there is a possibility to pull the sub and they can refund me. But I start to understand that there are Is no win win situation coming anyway. I lost all the projects when I deleted the app and reinstalled it and possibilty that they wont refund.

So Colin, thanks for all the help. i really appreciate it and also all the other commentators for thinking along.

It’s late night in my time zone and new work day is some hours away.

Small estonian language lesson : Aitäh teile kõige eest.

It means: Thank you for everything!