SU pro 2021 freeze

I’m guessing from their name she’s a she. That’s why I was confused.

You make a good point! I should have said ‘she’, that would have made it less confusing.

Thank you all very much for the great help! That’s right I’m a lady haha.
I’m from Argentina and it’s late so tomorrow first thing in the morning I’ll start making the suggested changes, I also understand English well but the technical part of the program is all very new to me too.

It is very likely that I will consult you again since, as I told you at the beginning, I am new to SU, I have learned to use the program with tutorials, not a course, so here I demonstrate my problems.
Many many thanks again!

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve already made a post at the official Adobe website, haven’t gotten any answers back yet. First of all, here are my PC specs:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950x GPU: Asus tuf rtx 3070 RAM: 32gb 3200mhz Corsair vengeance 1000gb Nvme M.2 SSD Mainboard: MSI B550 Gaming pro Windows 10 pro

The crashes started today and occur randomly… sometimes after 5, sometimes after 10 and sometimes after 20 minutes while I’m not doing anything in particular. (One time I was just hovering over my timeline when it froze)

When it freezes it’s not just Adobe premiere that freezes but rather my whole system! The only option I then have is to disconnect my PC from power and restart it.

I have also started a new project to see if the problem could maybe be related to the project I was currently working on but it also crashed after some minutes.

I have the newest graphics card driver, bios, and windows version installed.

I hope you may have some suggestions that could help me out… Thanks in advance!

Do not use Onedrive for your working files. When Autosave kicks in and the upload speed of your internet is low, it looks as you describe, ‘freezing’.