This adds to the various discussions about using a SpaceMouse with Sketchup.
I noticed over the weekend that my SM was no longer working as it should. It could only zoom in and out. I can’t say for sure, but I wonder whether it could have been related in some way to an update to High Sierra that I installed recently. Or maybe it was subtly alerting me to the fact that there was also a new update to the SM driver (issued 31 October apparently).
I followed my normal routine, ie. download new driver, switch off firewall, install new driver, switch firewall back on. I believe this is now known as the Evans Method! Anyway, it is back up and running again.