Sorry to use this space but not a solid after Solidinspector2 and Cleanup3 pass

Can anyone tell what is wrong with the model. I imported an STL and made solid. Blew it up using the david method and modeled some more it was still a solid. Now I have done something to it that prevents it from being solid. Any help? Using trial pro but then make when expires. Windows 10.
Patrick
https://app.sketchup.com/viewer/3dw?WarehouseModelId=fd4922ce-2af1-4167-87b6-2f2d3637998b

You need to upload the model itself. So that someone can investigate with proper tools, not just view the model in a viewer.
Use the eight icon from te left, “arrow_up” to attach the skp model in your post.

@g.h.hubers Just click on text “3D Warehouse” from the left-down and you will be able to download the 3D model.
2019-08-12_100002

The geometry it’s not grouped, faces are reversed and a lot of tiny edges.

solid%20group

Shoot, this happened to me before.
Thank you.

1 Like

Dang I know I sometimes close my edit components but just didn’t reopen them maybe when I drew lines. Then I always run cleanup and inspector in the edit mode. Thank you.

Okay working on this and I open component reverse face and then orient faces but run solid inspector and it says it all the faces are reverse. Why is it going in the opposite direction?