SketchUp XR - Join our Alpha/Beta Testing Program

SUVQ_HomeEnvironemnt_Animation_Forum

:wave: Hi there!

:loudspeaker: We know this part of the Forum has been silent for a while but we plan to change that!

:test_tube: The SketchUp team is excited to invite you to our Alpha/Beta testing program for AR/VR. The program will give you early access to upcoming releases, and experimental builds, and you will get a chance to define the direction of our XR products.

:memo: If you are curious to see what we have been working on, please fill out this form to join the waiting list: SketchUp XR - Waiting List for Alpha/Beta releases

:hourglass: Once the form is submitted and based on availability, you will receive further details on how to proceed.

:speech_balloon: Can’t wait to hear your feedback.

:pray: Thank you,

Aris, and the SketchUp XR team

4 Likes

Awesome, already sent request.

Is there a timeline for hearing back on this or any further discussion forthcoming? I joined on 4/6 but am unsure of what might be next.

Exciting!!

I think it will be in stages. I don’t know the schedule. I signed up, and didn’t hear anything yet either!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the radio silence on our end.
We are still ironing out a few things and will be reaching out in stages, as Colin said.
I will keep everyone posted though in this thread.

Thx,
AK

1 Like

Hi @e_gilbuena and everyone,

Apologies for not posting earlier here.
SketchUp Viewer has launched on the Quest Store.
Find it here

We also launched SketchUp Viewer Beta on App Labs with early access to beta features like Passthrough.
Find details here

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Aris