SketchUp work post

Is it true we can post sketchup work available to this forum. Can we post with linkedin and Instagram

There is a category for posting if you need someone to do SketchUp work or you want to offer to do work. I’ve moved your post to the category. Not sure what you mean about posting with Linkedin or Instagram but if you want to offer your services via either of those platforms, you certainly can since you are a licensed SketchUp user.

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 1 year of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer
Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer
Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer

I too am looking for someone to help on a ‘fantasy house’ I am not capable of sketch up.
I am not looking for professional architect drawings but I would like to be able to get key measurements and a sense of scale from the work internal and external and also ‘decorate’ inside.
I was hoping to find a ‘keen hobbyist’ who would do the work inexpensively but no luck so far
As a matter of interest the ‘fantasy house’ I would like to develop would probably look like Chiswick House in London . The plans for it are freely available on line. I would like to probably ‘tweek’ it a bit and scale it up or down. Always best to PM me and PUSH. I am not technical in the slightest and really struggle with ANYTHING beyond an electric telephone with a wire on it. Hope someone can help me! Thanks
Mr Bumble (old chap)
Birmingham England