Local sketch up person

Looking for someone who does sketch up remotely, who could take blueprints or floor plans and built it into sketch up.

I’m sending you a private message!

Hi Rachel
I’m a retired builder who has been using SketchUp for over 12 years for my projects. I also have been working for an architect who sends me his CAD home designs and I convert them into SketchUp. I do this remotely. I’m very interested in discussing your project with you!

Hi Rachel, sent you a dm!

hello,

i can help, can , please check PM

thanks
Charles L

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 4 years of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer

COMPCAD@AOL.COM

Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer

Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer

Hello,
Hope you are well.

PM sent.

Mr. Carr,

Got three e-mails in my in box about you wanting to hire someone local to Kansas City to measure and then model a parking garage that will be demolished. Odd thing is that I cannot find your original post or anything related to the thread on the SketchUp Forum

Regardless, I submit that you will save time and money, will get a more accurate SketchUp model … and you will also end up with a comprehensive photographic record of the structure … IF you hire a real estate photographer who does Matterport scans … and then hire a SketchUp modeler to develop the SketchUp model from the Matterport point cloud.

I do this on regular basis … and would be glad to show you some examples.

Ernest Godsey

GTA Design

egodsey@GodseyTech.com