Looking for Sketchup and 3D rendering person local to MA

We are a design firm located on Cape Cod, MA and are looking for a long term company to take over Sketch up and 3D renderings - Must do both.

We would take either a PDF or autoCAD file of a floorplan and email it to you expecting a sketch up model in return. We would then work on our floor plans, and once finalized send that back to you with the details that go along with each room (fabrics, rugs, tables, etc.) After that, we would expect a 3D model of the room in return.

1 Like

Please review your Private Messages.

Hey Rachel!

Sent you a private message. Looking forward to working together!

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 4 years of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer

COMPCAD@AOL.COM

Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer

Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer

Hi Rachel - just letting you know that I have also sent you a private message

hello stephen im a sketchup 3d modeler im intersted to work with you , here is a link to my work
contacte me :slight_smile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laoumera-lhoucine-87a338137/

Private Message sent.