Sketchup Warning

Hello, since few days ago I am receiving a warning, which attached here from SketchUp before opening my file. The point is my laptop works properly and until few days ago that this message shows up I have never had a Garaphic card problem. Please advice . Thank you.
1|547x365

1 Like

You have probably updated win 10 recently and it has changed the graphic card settings. This warning is telling you the the Intel card is being used, but that you have a better option available. You should go to your graphic card settings and specify that Sketchup uses the better card.

1 Like

The warning is a new thing in 2019.2. As Box says, it’s suggesting that you could set a different GPU for SketchUp to use.

One thing to look at is Preferences, OpenGL, Use fast feedback. It may be that your Intel GPU is capable enough for that option to be checked, and the new feature that looks at the GPU may have turned that off. If it is off you can try checking it again, to get better performance. You’ll know if the GPU is capable enough because the model scene will go blank if it’s not. If the scene goes blank, uncheck the box.

Switching to a different GPU would still be the better option.

1 Like