Sketchup trial to subscription and subscription is not active even though in my account says it is...ideas?

Sketchup trial to subscription and subscription is not active even though in my account says it is…ideas?thx

Make sure you are signed into SketchUp with the correct e-mail address. Also go to your Account Management Portal and make sure the product is assigned to you. trimbleconnect.com

Dave was right to guess that your subscription hasn’t been assigned to anyone. This would be to page to go to, and then in the Members section for SketchUp Pro, assign the subscription to yourself:

https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/ecom/portal#/subscription

Yup thanks, product is shown in the Account Management Portal and says active, when I sign in to sketchup, it shows trial expired. Email address is the same all along otherwise wouldn’t see it in the management portal. Problem persists.

Thanks Colin. Product is shown in the “Plan Settings” but not in “My Products” list, how can I assign it to myself? if that is the issue can’t find how to assign it to myself…

You would not want to be in either My Products or Plan Settings. You need to be in Members. As you are admin for the account, but with a seat that isn’t assigned to anyone, it won’t appear in My Products yet. But it will be in Members. Once you have assigned the seat, then it will be in My Products as well.

Things were redesigned recently. If in Members you don’t see anyone (which I think you won’t) add yourself, then click on the three dots to the right, to modify what products you have access to.

Ha! so simple! it works now. I was worry couldn’t work over the weekend until HelpDesk was able to answer. Thanks a lot Colin! Have a good one!