Sketchup Pro Annual Subscription-Desktop Log-in Issue

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use Sketchup Pro on my desktop with my paid/ “active” subscription, but the Welcome Window keeps showing “Sketchup Trial Active” under “Subscription Plan”
I have logged in with the correct email/account linked to my Annual Plan Subscription, so I don’t know why it won’t link to the correct plan.

I have even uninstalled and re-installed the program and I’m still having the same issue.

There are previous Free Trials under that email and they show when I log in online onto my Trimble account. But I am also able to see that my annual subscirption is active.

Also, for some reason in my Trimble Account, my active annual plan is showing under “Personal Account” rather than simply under my email. So at this point I dont know what is going on.

Thank you in advanced for any help!

The seat has not been assigned to anyone. Sign into the account management page:

https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/ecom/portal#/subscription

Choose the account that is your name, not the one that looks like your email address. Go to the Members section, and select SketchUp Pro. Look for a +Assign button, and add yourself as the user of the subscription.

Then it will show you as active instead of trial. You may need to close and reopen SketchUp for the change to show up. Or sign out and in again.

Thank you very much for your promt response!

I’ve assigned the seat and it is displaying my active subscription now!

Thank you!