SKETCHUP STUDIO: Impossible de trouver ma licence V-RAY chez CHAOS

Je viens d’acheter l’abonnement SKETCHUPSTUDIO pour avoir l’extension V-RAY mais lorsque je veux utiliser V-RAY dans SKETCHUPPRO je reçois un message d’erreur me signalant qu’il n’y a aucune licence V-RAY détectée (Failed to checkout a V-ray for SketchUp license)

Le support technique de Sketchup propose deux solutions ci-après: V-Ray Fails to Activate | SketchUp Help cependant aucune des ses solutions ne fonctionnent.

Est-ce que le support technique peut intervenir pour me dépanner? Merci d’avance pour votre aide.

What sign in do you use?
Try this:
Open a browser tab
Type : localhost:30304
Log out in the middle (‘Online licensing’)
Try logging back in, scroll to see the ‘Trimble sign in’

Does it work this time?

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your answer but I have tried this: V-Ray Fails to Activate | SketchUp Help many times with different browser and the problem is still there.

Our computer technician tried too during 2 hours but it still doesn’t work.

I really need help otherwise I would never receive the approval of my management to order other sketchup studio licenses for my colleagues.

Can someone at sketchup get a hold of my computer to fix the problem?

1 Like

Did you try deleting the chaosgroup folder in the Program Files/Common Files after removing the server software?

1 Like

Hi
we had the same problems for years. I know it won’t help you my comment at the moment. But sometimes you have to look for other ways.
That is why we have decided to switch to D5 Render for a year and the service is great picture quality and the operation is even better.
Answer and help will be provided immediately in 1-24 Sdt. (from China) We even know the 2 people who always provide support by name and direct email address as well as in the forum. Since then we are very happy. We are an architecture + interior design office in Switzerland.

Hi Mike, the computer technician will try it this afternoon and we will come back to you, thank you.

The Studio tier is just a few months old…

This is a user forum, where user’s share their solutions they have based on information provided. Though sometimes monitored by SketchUp team members, it won’t end up in an official que in support.
To get support you need to contact the reseller/provider of the software directly.

Hi, this is one of the common issues we have seen with activating V-Ray licenses when you first get your Studio license. Is your license a commercial one or a trial one? Have you tried to delete the V-Ray file and reinstall it again? If that fails, you can get in touch with our support team via this page by sending a message to describe the problem. Its not a hard issue to solve at all, so I am sure you will get to use V-Ray shortly! Hope your manager will approve you for another Studio license :wink:

Hi Olivia, it is a commercial license

We have uninstall and erase all sketchup version and V-Ray version, We have erase all sketchup folders and V-Ray folders from every folders. I reinstalled sketchupro 21 and V-ray by following the recommended procedure but the problem is still the same …There is still no license on CHAOS, the problem comes from CHOAS, between TRIMBLE and CHAOS or between CHAOS and my V-ray installation … please help me.

Hi Mike, it is done…

We have uninstall and erase all sketchup version and V-Ray version, We have erase all sketchup folders and V-Ray folders from every folders. I reinstalled sketchupro 21 and V-ray by following the recommended procedure but the problem is still the same …There is still no license on CHAOS, the problem comes from CHOAS, between TRIMBLE and CHAOS or between CHAOS and my V-ray installation … please help me.

Hi Mike, it is done…

Ok, so the next step is to contact the SketchUp support team, as I have said this is a very common issue we have seen. It is very easy to solve. The solution is on our side so we will have to manually assign the license to you. Try to get in touch with the support team now to get your ticket submitted and someone will be in touch with you very shortly! Hang on there :slight_smile:

Ok, I sent a message to the support this morning, we are waiting the answer. Thank you. I will contact you back in 2 days if nobody answered me, have a good day

As said, this is a user forum, we don’t have access to systems to check.
You can try this:

First, reassign the product in the Trimble AMP:
Go to the member section on the left
Modify the product access by clicking on the three dots at the end of the row of the email address, remove it and then make sure you give it back

Once this is done, log out and back in in SketchUp (via [menu] > signout email address

Than, go to my.chaosgroup.com and sign in with your email address ( not the trimble Sign in)
See if you have any products, there (active or expiring)

You can also get support from V-Ray on that site, btw.

Sign out there and then use the trimble id to sign back in

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.