Vray license problem

Hi all, some help needed.

I have installed and worked with Sketchup pro 21 and vray for several months now but all of a sudden Vray (active license) appears not to be activated.
Activate license and License server don’t do anything when pressed.
Anyone knows what I need to do?

amendment:
I just reinstalled Vray and now when I select ‘activate license’ I get the following message:

Did you check if the V-ray license is still valid or maybe it has expired?

yes, license active

edit: I entered chaos group page (signed in with trimble id) and it shows that I have no active products.
Who do I talk to? Trimble? Chaos? How can one company show it as active and the other as non existing?
I submitted a ticket to them but I’m also posting it here.

Did you had a trial of V-Tay prior to the Studio for Windows?
What happens when you type ‘localhost:30304’ in a new tab of the browser and sign out and back in?

What is the version of the license server?

I still have this same problem, my vray license is still valid and I have been using it in another PC in office, however I can’t use in my iMac at home, how can i get help? thanks.

When I type localhost:30304, it showed “no licenses available”. But I checked my Chaos account which showed expiration date Dec2022.

If the products show up on mychaosgroup.com, logging out in the localhost:30304 and signing back in with the same credentials you use when logging in to the mychaos website, it should work.

I’m only using Vray 2-3 times a year. I have a SketchUp Studio subscription. Every time I want to use it or I upgrade SketchUp, I need to go through that nightmare. Here’s the ONLY thing that works for me. It’s a difficult page to find but this time, I saved the link everwhere. Let’s just hope I will remember that link next time I will have the problem. Because I’m 100% sure I’ll have it again!

https://help.sketchup.com/en/v-ray-fails-activate

I’m curious to know why this problem occurs in the first place.

I’m pretty sure every time you renew or upgrade that you need reallocate your subscription to yourself, which I presume pushes your current entitlement to chaos’ system

Not a swift process . I can tell ya.
Had several learnings from Chaos
When i had to support two Studio
customers. One was wait 2 minutes
After you revoke the sketchup
Subscriptionand reassign it . The other was a port was blocking access to Chaos cloud.

Im learning here too LOL