SketchUp Scene Tabs

I have seen discussion about the visibility and distinction between the active SketchUp scene tab and the inactive ones. It seemed liked the responses were like “what’s the problem, I don’t see an issue”. But I know I am not the only one seeing this problem. I see the issue on my work station pc screen, home pc screen, and my 2022 Alienware laptop screen. I don’t think this has changed or been addressed since my first use in 2005.

SketchUp, can you please modify the scene tabs to include a distinctive color or shade of grey for the active scene tab? PLEASE!!!

1 Like

This is the way scene tabs look in SketchUp 2023. I think the active one is pretty obvious.

At this point you can be sure that nothing will change in SketchUp 2022.

I am using 2023. 2022 referred to my fairly new and high quality laptop. There is a slight distinction between the tabs, but not that great.

But as the the Stranger said, Ok dude, have it your way.

1 Like

Have you tried playing around with the Personalize settings (right-click on the Windows desktop)? Is your monitor brightness set to the maximum or very high? Is your monitor contrast setting set too low?

Your profile says you are using SketchUp 2022.

I have done nothing to customize the display settings or the display brightness but maybe consider @Anssi’s suggestion.

I just showed you what I see in SketchUp 2023 on my computer. If you aren’t seening the same sort of thing, share a screen shot so we can see what you are referring to.