Sketchup pro 2020 keep freezing after Win10 update with core i7-1165G7 and iris xe max graphics

My laptop is Asus Vivobook 14 flip TP470EZ, equipped with core i7-1165G7 and iris xe max graphics. I could smoothly use sketchup several weeks ago on this laptop. Right after the windows update, I can’t even launch the program, it keeps error when starting. Now, with more windows update, the program can start but once I orbit several times, it becomes no response. Restarting the program and restarting the laptop didn’t help. Please do give me advice. Thank you so much!

Try this :
Go to Intel site and update your graphics card driver from there.

You can also try to uncheck the Fast feedback in Windows>>Preferences> OpenGL

wow thank you dezmo! It works! I check the fast feedback button then it runs smoothly

@gtr.ivan123123
Hi are you saying that the configuration core i7-1165G7 and iris xe is running smoothly with sketchup?
Iam thinking of getting Asus duo 482 14" main display , as an secondary work laptop for home.
Do you thing its worthy ? They are quite expensive but the two display are taking my attention.
Thanks

Generally, basics have not changed. If you are buying a new computer, look for a model with a decent separate graphics “card” (preferably Nvidia).

1 Like

Thanks @Anssi
Yes i know that , I was just wondering because these Asus duo laptops look so handy and one with i7 and nvidia rtx 3060 is much more expensive than this one that I mentioned.
Anyway it is suppose to by secondary computer for home use if necessary. Thanks