SketchUp Pro 17 crashes when trying to export 2d graphic. I just upgraded from 2016 MAKE. The model that I am trying to export the JPEG from exports just fine in MAKE 2016. Here is what I have tried:
- changing hardware acceleration but interface is different than previous versions of SU so I can’t just turn off. Tried to adjust settings to no anti-aliasing and turning fast feedback off. Didn’t work.
- rendering on screen size setting rather than 3600 pixels wide. Didn’t work
- rendering without shadows. Didn’t work.
- rendering simple 3d extruded shape. Did work.
- updated graphics card driver to 2/17 driver. Didn’t work.
- Restarted computer. Didn’t work.
I can export this same file in Make 2016. So why is SUP17 crashing if Make 2016 will render it just fine?