Sketchup & Oculus Rift S

Hi, I want to use the vr/ar extension with my oculus rift S. The extension prompts me for an ip adress, I guess of the rift s…
How do I obtain the ip adress of the rift or has anybody a good tutorial on how to bring my content from sketchup to my oculus?

Best, Oli

First, be sure to have the Rift installed on your PC
https://support.oculus.com/857827607684748/

Then, install the SketchUp Viewer extension, which can be downloaded through your AMP (you have a subscription, right?)
Your AMP is your Account Management Portal, accessible through the ‘Manage License’ button in the Welcom Screen.

Once the Rift is properly installed, the Viewer Extension (which is a different app with its own shortcut) should recognise it…

Might also want to try the VR Sketch extension, which allows editing directly in VR

well, I have the sketchup AR/VR viewer app and extension installed, the extension is recognized iin the sketchup main programm.
The oculus rift S is connected and visible in the oculus maintenance app, but is not recognized by sketchup. The AR/VR viewer wants me to either connect a device or to enter an IP adress.
Device is connected, I do not have the IP adress of the rift S.
How to proceed? funny - enscape recognizes the rift S :slight_smile:

Best, Oli