Sketchup Illustration & Similar Work

I will be doing a talk later if anybody wants to tune in: Episode 8: SketchUp for Product Design I think they will post a link before it starts.

12 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted here, but in my latest model I re-used the wheels I made in SketchUp some years ago so figured I would post it. Everything else was made and rendered in Blender, including the sun.

9 Likes

this whole thread is

AWESOME

back when I was a student, I could spend hours looking at sci-fi concept arts on blogs like this one.

although, considering your avatar and website, I’m surprised by the low amount of dinosaurs :upside_down_face: - it’s mostly robots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome ‘back’ @liamk887 …It’s clear your journey from SU to Blender has proved fruitful for you…though your stylistic SU models, concepts, and stylistic renders are certainly missed here.

10 Likes

Very cool! I still follow along on ArtStation and LinkedIn. Otherwise, my presence on ArtStation is kind of silly as I’m not worthy amongst that competition. I have enjoyed some tutorials there, particularly on Procreate.

Your work is truly impressive and inspiring! It takes SketchUp to another level.