SketchUp has produced a BUG SPLAT on start up

Hi, I have SketchUp make 2017 x64 bit and since a while it crash automatically on startUp. I have already desinstall and install the program but each time I start it, it open the window "sketchUp has produced a BUG SPLAT. I have already send an error report. I don’t know what to do to repare it. I really need this software for my study ! Could you help me please ?
PS : sorry for my english I’m a French user

Do you send the reports? For known issues, it will report back with a possible remedie or link with instructions.
Most of the time, it is due to flaky systems and OpenGL issues or extensions.

Try to update all graphic drivers and don’t trust the manufacturer of your laptop messages, but go directly to the graphic cards manufacturer.

If you have installed extensions, try to start SketchUp without extensions and see if that gets rid of the bugsplat.
Go to C:\ users<Username>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\SketchUp and rename the plugin folder.

( it is a hidden folder, so be sure to have set the explorer to dusplay those hidden items)

FWIW. If you are a student, you can get a student license for ~45 euro and use the Pro version which comes with LayOut for perfect presentation of your assignments!