SketchUp Error Message - Hardware Acceleration

SketchUp Error Message

Hi there, curious if anyone has previously experienced this error message? Weird thing is that I have hardware acceleration turned on already. Anyone know of the specifics graphic card or settings one is to use for SketchUp Pro 2021?

Thank youi

If your profile is correct, you should go to the Nvidia website and download and install the latest display driver software for your graphics card type. Also, in the Nvidia control panel 3D application aettings, make sure that SketchUp is set to use your Quadro card instead of a possible integrated video chip.

In my corporate Dell laptop similar problems occurred time to time (well, mostly after Windows updates). We ended up to disable the integrated graphics in bios settings. No such problems since then.

1 Like

Thank you both for the feedback.

Anssi, latest drivers and system bios updates had already been performed and the issue with SketchUp started immediately after these updates. But thank you for the proposed recommendations.

Dezmo, your proposed fix ā€œdisabling the integrated graphics in bios settingsā€ seems to have worked.

I plan on testing these adjustments and will advise if things change in the future.

Thank you

1 Like