Sketch Licensing Down?

I see that the problem is general. I see that there are more people with the same problem and this one comes from today

Do what I suggested. You aren’t answering my questions so there’s nothing more for me to do.

thank very much for your prompt answers

I’m having issues described above with 2021. Definitely a 2021 license information, which I have used successfully weekly.

You have a 2017 and 2018 version of your license. As the 2018 license has been added to any machine, the 2017 one is deactivated. It will continue to work ok on machines that had 2017, but it won’t activate on a new machine.

You have activated 2018 on three machines, which means it won’t activate on a new machine until you remove the license from one or more of the three old machines.

Try the steps I gave in this post (change the 2018 part to be 2021):

This issue is resolved for me without having made any modifications to our systems. Earlier this morning it was not possible to remove a classic licence from a Windows 10 computer, this afternoon it worked again and I was able to transfer the licence to another in our office.

Thanks Colin. Does this also work on Mac?

That strange issue was a Windows only one.

You may have missed what I said in reply to you earlier:

You have a 2017 and 2018 version of your license. As the 2018 license has been added to any machine, the 2017 one is deactivated. It will continue to work ok on machines that had 2017, but it won’t activate on a new machine.

You have activated 2018 on three machines, which means it won’t activate on a new machine until you remove the license from one or more of the three old machines.

Issue now resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.