Skalp sketchup

Bonjour à tous,

J’utilise l’extension ‘‘Skalp’’ depuis quelques jours et je trouve ce module extraordinaire.
Seulement, lorsque j’exporte une coupe créée avec skalp avec mes hachures prédéfinies depuis sketchup avec skalp jusqu’à Layout et que je passe cette coupe en mode Vectorielle, mes hachures s’effacent/disparaissent…
Est-ce normal que je doivent rester sur le mode Hybride pour conserver mes hachures?

J’ai peur qu’à l’export en PDF mes hachures soient un peu pixélisées…
Mais j’ai également envie de créer des coupes ‘‘en noir et blanc’’ avec uniquement mes hachures en noir sans voir les différentes textures couleurs des différents matériaux de mon modèle en arrière plan. (dit style ‘‘hybride’’)

Avez-vous des conseils ? Comment procédez vous ?

Merci d’avance.

Sébastien.

In English courtesy of Google (but I know nothing about Skalp)
Good morning all,

I have been using the ‘‘ Skalp ’extension for a few days and I find this module extraordinary.

But, when I export a cut created with skalp with my predefined hatching from sketchup with skalp to Layout and I pass this cutting in Vector mode, my hatching is erased / disappear …
Is it normal that I have to stay in Hybrid mode to keep my hatching?

I’m afraid that when exporting to PDF my hatches are a bit pixelated …

But I also want to create cuts “black and white” with only my hatching in black without seeing the different color textures of the different materials of my model in the background. (says ‘‘ hybrid ’’ style)

Do you have any advice ? How do you do it?

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian.

The hatches of Skalp are not vector based, so Hybrid is necessary. But the hatches are made fine enough for profesional output.
The settings for screen and output do not match, nor can be compared. eg. Output ‘High’ is 300dpi, while Screen set to high will be depending on the used screen (probably 96 ppi - 170)
Good support for higher ppi monitors is something is worked on, hopefully, so you can ‘see what you get’