Seriously need help

Hi guys. I’m at the end of my rope right now. I’ve been a sketch up modeler and owned numerous licenses for 19 years!
I just want to open my program and get to work but these days it’s just not that simple. I had a problem opening files a few months ago and somehow managed to make phone contact with a support person who navigated me through the process. I wish I remembered what we did or more importantly how I found the phone number. I’m wait for it… I’m your mothers age! so… there’s that. Anyway, does anyone know how to talk to an actual person at trembly? I’m just so over it… HEY SKETCH UP… DO YOU WANT MONEY? I’m willing to pay you more … whatever you want for god sake! Just let me use my program! *** This is the ALERT I’m getting when tryin to open the file I was using 20 minutes ago… “You can continue to use SketchUp, but you will not be allowed to start a new file or open an existing file” REALLY???

Yes. Really. Considering you received that message, you must have a subscription license. It requires that you sign in once every 28 days. In SketchUp go to the Help menu, if you see Sign Out click on it. Then when it says Sign In, click on it and enter your e-mail address and password as directed.

1 Like