Section symbol style in SU and LO 2020

I’m exploring the Section Plane symbols automatically shown in LayOut, and it’s looking like a very promising tool!

However the size of the symbol and the size of the Section Plane relative to the model is quite a lot bigger than I would like and often doesnt fit the LO page (A3 paper size and a house at 1:100 scale).

Also , can the style of the Section Plane symbol be customised?

Section symbol|690x461

I found this post when searching for a way to change the size of the section symbol style. Unfortunately I dont see any replies so it appears there is not a built in way to make this change.

I have the opposite of what you posted where I would like to increase the symbol size. I want a thumbnail size at 1/2"=1’ for a piece of furniture showing the section planes with the actual section cuts shown as a larger scale. At 1/2"=1’ the section symbol numbers are not readable. I ended up taking a manual approach using a scrapbook section symbol, with a white fill, placing a readable number inside and placing it on top of the section symbol on the viewport. It will work OK for a handfull of cases but would be better to have control of the style in SU or LO.