I’ve been using two monitors with sketchup for years but have recently run into a problem using it on my monitor but not my laptop. I’ve attached a screen capture showing one of the ways it manifests. The capture happens when I open it in minimize node then maximize it. No image appears when I close it maximized then open it and the tools don’t respond. When I move it from the monitor to the laptop, it works but is very unresponsive. This has happened since I installed the Thea render for Sketchup. I’m sure there’s some setting that I’ve missed but haven’t been able to locate the problem as of yet.