Script error

“skalp”

Went to open SUpro today and this showed up:

Error Loading File C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb
Error: #<RGLoaderError: RubyEncoder Loader - This protected script has expired. Please contact the script author about this problem. Error code [09]>
eval:6:in RGLoader_load' eval:6:inmodule:Skalp
C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb:488:in skalp_require_isolate' C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb:488:inmodule:Skalp
C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb:1:in <encoded>' C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb:6:inRGLoader_load’
C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp_loader.rb:6:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/Tools/extensions.rb:197:inrequire’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load' C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp.rb:99:inregister_extension’
C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp.rb:99:in load_extension' C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp.rb:80:incheck_IE_version’
C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp.rb:128:in <module:Skalp>' C:/Users/Tammy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2017/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp.rb:15:in<top (required)>’

Thanks for the help

@Guy may come and tell you your trial has expired, as that seems to be the message…

has it?

john

Just checked an email and it says my license is good until 2019 for the pro edition that i have according to my receipt

Ok, so i still get this message even when my key doesnt expire until nov 2019.

what else could this be?

thanks