Hi, I’ve got a scene in my SU 2018 model that a layer keeps getting re-enabled, despite my thorough efforts to properly update the scene without the layer.
Here’s what I did:
- Create a new scene (all scene options checked)
- Setup the scene, which includes just 2 layers
- Update the scene, keeping all options checked
- Scene looks good!
- I click to view some scenes adjacent in my list of scenes, and return to the new scene I created
- The scene looks ok
- BUT, if I click some of the other scenes, then return to my new scene, one particular layer I don’t want is enabled. Whaaaa??
Really banging my head against a wall.
Happy to PM the file to someone. Thanks for any assistance.