Scan essentials - unable to visualize point cloud from PIX4D into Sketchup

Hi gents, I am excited with the simple way of working with scan essentials … but while I create a .rwp file from a .las that I generated from PIX4D, I just cannot obtain to have that cloud visible in Sketchup … I tried all buttons : 50% blending, 75% blending, conditional blending … I am told that the point cloud is loaded but nothing appears … Difficult to use then ! If someone could help please

Did you create the .RWP from Scan Essentials when you loaded the .LAS file or did you use another software?
Have you tried with Zoom Extents (Shift + Z) to see if the point cloud is positioned somewhere in the model?

1 Like

Hi grinpasd,

Could you share your LAS file?

Jacques

Hi, yes I did create the rwp from sketchup and I promptes YES whane I Washington asked tocalign thé points with Sketchup origin. I tried shift+z without succession.

Here is the. L’as filé if you could try fromage my onedrive. Thank you for your assistance !

point_cloud.las

Envoyé à partir de Outlook pour Android

Click ‘Yes’
tsy-02

Sorry for french additions in my response (bluddy phone …) Re-reply :slight_smile:

Hi, yes I did create the rwp from sketchup and I prompted YES when I was asked to align the points with Sketchup origin. I tried shift+z without success.

Here is the. Las filé if you could try from my onedrive. Thank you for your assistance !

point_cloud.las

The same for the second time, works ok.

Ok it was probably a bug with my external graphics card. Re-launche my computer and it works fine thanls !