Saved Files now missing after trial expired

I was trialing both the Free and 30day version to determine which one would suit me best. The free online version is my preferred.
However now that my trail has ended, I can no longer see the files I had saved on the web version.
I’ve logged out of Sketchup on browsers and logged back in, but they are still not there, only the files I created as a test today.

Anyone got any idea’s?

Tx Tim

Hey Tim,

Is it possible that you may have logged into your Trimble account with a different email address? If there any other email addresses you use on a regular basis, I’d start there.

Let us know if this is what’s causing the problem… or if you’ve figured it out already!

Mark

Hi Mark,
I looked into it being a different login, but I only registered with one email. I also checked my other email accounts for a registration email and did not find one.
So I don’t think it is a different login account.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Two more things to check out: it’s possible you may have logged in to your other email using a Google account. It might be worth logging in to SketchUp with Google to see if your files are stored under a login associated with your Google account.

Second: if that doesn’t work. Try logging into connect.trimble.com. Trimble Connect is where the files you create in SketchUp for Web get saved, so you should see any projects you created in the Connect Web App. And you can also download files (or version histories) from here.

Keep me in the loop, if you don’t mind. We see this issue on an infrequent basis, so I’m keen to understand where the problem is!

Mark

Hi Mark,

So I logged out of Sketchup and restarted the browser then logged in using the Google login icon. Still no joy in finding the files.

I logged in to Connect.Trimble.Com and still could not see any of the old files - only ones from the 4th April which is after my trail expired. In the Project Window I was able to see the Sketchup Folder and a locked Folder - as per the picture attached. I’m not sure if the missing files could be located in here - it asked me to upgrade.

I also opened up my previous SketupPro app to double check I’m using the correct email login.

Happy to try any other suggestions

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the screenshot. We’re looking into this issue, and it certainly looks like a bug. I’ll keep you posted, and we’ll do our best to unlock that folder!

Mark

Hi Tim,

In the short term, I’d recommend contacting our support team. They should be able to reinstate your trial which will give you access to your files through Trimble Connect. This would be a short-term fix, but should give you access to your files while we work on this problem!

Mark

I have the same problem. When I go into trimble connect it looks like nothing has been done over the period that the 30 day free trial lasted:,/