Registering new account

Hello,

I’m trying to register with Trimble to use Sketch Up Free but haven’t received an activation email. I’ve asked it to resend a couple of times but still nothing. Its not in junk. I’'ve tried using Firefox and Chrome. I’ve searched on here and seen that other people have had the same issue but not seen any way to get round the issue. can anyone help?

Thanks

Sketchup Free doesn’t need activation. All you need to do is sign in with the same credentials (email and password) you used to register.

Thanks. I’m obviously doing something wrong or I haven’t explained properly. When I tried to sign up it took me to Trimble. I registered my email address and password, then it said “Your Trimble account is nearly ready. Please click the link in your email to activate the account.” but I’ve never received any email. I don’t seem to be able to use Sketch Up without going through Trimble?

Check for messages from noreply_identity@trimblepaas.com

Thanks. I definitely haven’t received anything from them

If you send me a private message with the email address you’re trying, I can check if that email address does show as waiting for a response from you.

In the meantime, you can sign in with Google, if you have any email address that you use with Google (YouTube, Gmail, etc).

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.