Problems with Fredo6 Plugins

Hi, I have had some difficulties using Fredo6 Plugins.

1. Curviloft has disappeared and cannot to be reinstalled. The msg: “Failed to install Curviloft_v.1.9a.rbz.”
  2. FredoCorner opens, but it keeps asking to upgrade to the latest version of Sketchucation ExtensionStore.
    My version is ExtensionStore v4.2.5

Yes, I have bought the “Fredo6Bundle2022 Full Unlimited Licenses” and I´m using the latest “LibFredo6 12.8a”.

What should I do to get these working – reinstal Sketchup totally or something else?

My operating system is Windows 10 and I´m using Sketchup 2022.

Tuomas M.

Likely you will find a solution over at Sketchucation. Fredo hosts his material there and has threads in the forums there. also do you have the latest version of the sketchucation store app ( 4.2.5)?

You are more likely to get a useful answer over at SketchUcation.com, where there are threads regarding licensing issues and for each of Fredo’s extensions…

The correct newest versions are as follows…

SketchUcation Toolset v4.2.5
[which includes the SCF license v5.4a shown top-left of the SCF license dialog]
LibFredo 12.8a
CuviLoft v1.9a - consider downloading a new version to ensure its RBZ is not corrupted…

Restart SketchUp after the installations to ensure that everything gets synced.
Validate the license if necessary…

Also post the full error message[s] at SketchUcation, as these might contain codes which help in debugging…

That looks like a SketchUp error message…
Something is wrong with the RBZ…
Perhaps it was corrupted during the download process ?
Can you look at the file and report its size etc…
Have you tried installing any other RBZ, in case something has gone awry with your folder permissions etc…
Has anything changed on your side recently ??