Hi, guys. I’m having a problem printing from Sketchup Make on Mac OSX El Capitan at a 1:1 scale and hoping to get some advice. I have followed the instructions I have been able to find online but the print out is still off by a fractional amount. These are the steps I am following.
- Switch to Parallel Projection
- Select Standard Views - Top
- Resize window so that only what I want printed is visible
- Select Page Setup and configure for 8.5x11 at 100% scale
- Select Document Setup, uncheck Fit View to Page, and set Print Scale to 1" in Drawing:1" In Model
I have a model that’s 3" by 2 3/16" which I have confirmed using the Tape Measure tool in the software. The print out, however, is slightly larger at 3 11/16" x 2 10/16". I can’t figure out why. Any ideas? Thanks.