Problem accessing my EDU subscription

i bought a sketch up pro the student one year license on March 10, i received the confirmation of the payment and the order confirmation. I submitted proof of being a student. then the next day i received two emails the first email stating β€˜β€™ You have been assigned a license to SKP-EDUSTU-YR by orders@creationengine.com from Trimble.

Please check with , orders@creationengine.com for license usage guidelines.

To view all the licenses assigned to you, please visit [account management portal]
Thank you,
The Trimble EPP Team’’

The second email stated β€˜β€™ Your order was successfully provisioned and is now available for you to use. Your order number is 985662

Product Quantity
SKP-EDUSTU-YR 1

To access your subscription, please [click here]
Thank you for your purchase,

Trimble Inc.β€˜β€™

When i try accessing the license information so that i can enter it in sketch up, it only tells e about my free trial; which by the way has ended and now sketch up wont allow me to do anything it keeps on prompting me to purchase the license which i already have. The second email that was sent has a whole new order number different from when i first purchased it. please help i have finals and i need the license ASAP!!! THIS IS JUST RIDICULOS AND THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT HAVE A CONTACT CENTER FOR PEOPLE TO REACH OUT FOR SUPPORT IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS IS JUST UGGGGHHHH!!!

Did you bought directly from Trimble, or via a reseller?
In the Account Management Portal, go to the Member tab and add yourself as member.

I purchased it directly from Trimble

@MikeWayzovski i purchased it directly from trimble

This is not a chatbox :smiley:

AMP

Help

I asked because if you bought through a third party, you will see more then one Plan and Member area in the AMP.

@MikeWayzovski
the URL of the AMP is personalized, better use: Trimble Account Management Portal

1 Like

@MikeWayzovski where can i access the account management portal ?

@Djenipher99 did you succeed?

@MikeWayzovski it’s not allowing me to add myself as a member and no i did not succeed, so trimble is considered a third party? what can i do about this is there any other way

Try to log out in SketchUp and back in
@ChrisDizon

@MikeWayzovski i have already tried that and nothing i have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling sketch on my computer and still nothing

@Djenipher99

Did you sign into the SketchUp application with the same email that you purchased with? Since you are a student, I would assume that the subscription was assigned to your EDU email address

Can you upload a screenshot of the AMP > Members area? Feel free to redact your email in the graphic.

Also, be aware that you purchased the Subscription through our educational reseller Creation Engine. Note: β€œorders@creationengine.com”

@ChrisDizon Yeah i tried that and it worked. i fine it odd because i never created an account with my school email although i did use it to purchase the student license

This could be related to your other warehouse issues.