Printing SketchUp Make drawings in Sketchup Pro w/ Layout at 1/4" = 1'

I created some 2D and 3D drawings in SketchUp Make and then purchased Sketchup Pro with Layout. I would like to print these as construction documents. I was able to open the drawings in Pro but am left scratching my head as to how to print 1/4" = 1’ drawings. Suggestions?

Use LayOut.

Well I have been there and it talks about viewports. I have no idea how to create viewports. It seems as if it is assumed you created the drawings in Pro.

That means you need to study the layout training, as you haven’t got it’s basic concepts yet.

1 Like

You create Scenes in SketchUp and send the file to LayOut. The scenes are used to create viewports of the model in LayOut. To create scaled viewports in LayOut you will set the Camera to Parallel Projection and select a standard view (Top, Front, Right, etc) for the scene.

Go through the fundamentals at learn.sketchup.com to find out how to work with LayOut.

If you share the SketchUp file we can help you figure out what you need to do to get it set up to create the document you need.

Thank your sir.

Thank you sir. I will get back to you with the drawings. I really don’t need any of the drawings except the 2D drawings I have created. That would include 2 floor plans, 4 elevations and 2 sections and a framing plan. Thanks again!