Please Help me.I'd like to get a refund for automatic payment of Sketch up pro

I’d like to get a refund for automatic payment of Sketch up pro
I tried to contact the Trimble Customer Center, but the Submit button was not entered
Is there any other way to request a refund other than the customer center?
Or do you know why submit is not pressed when inquiring?

I am inquiring about Auto-Renewed. I’m satisfied with the 2022 version.
No update required to 2023and serial not yet used. Can I get a refund?

Thanks to you guys, I was able to solve the problem. I hope you all have a good day.:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

The subscription rate is not version-specific. Even if you didn’t upgrade to 2023, you’d still have to pay the annual amount to continue to use whatever version you’ve got currently installed.

1 Like

Thank you!! But I want to get back the amount that was paid automatically. I no longer use sketchups for personal reasons​:sob::sob:

You mean you want Go instead of Pro?

Regardless of the reason, you need to contact SketchUp sales directly. None of us on this forum can do anything about subscription issues - we are not Trimble employees.

Yes, I’d say it’s on this page

Sorry to confuse you. Uhm, I mean [I don’t use sketchup program anymore.]
so i want refund.
But I think I just solved the problem. I don’t know why, but the submit button was pressed and moved on to the next page. Thanks for your interest in this matter. you kind of kind people!

1 Like

ok.
but I asked in case I could get help. very very thank you!
:wink:

OMG, Thank you for letting me know the specific solution. But I think I just solved the problem. Thanks for your interest in this matter! very very thank you!