I bought SketchUp Shop buy mistake and would like a refund

Hello, my name is Vanessa Duarte and I am an architect.
I am writing this message because I have already sent you a email yesterday asking for a refund for the subscription of SketchUp Shop but had no response yet.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience but I am being pressured by my employers to get this issue solved and get the money back. I have not used the programme at all, since what I intended for was the free trial of sketchup pro to see if that was a good addition to our firm.
Hope this gets solved fast.
Thanks in advance.

You are posting this on a user’s forum. We are just fellow users of the software and can do nothing to help. You need to contact Trimble directly.

I see your request in the customer service queue. Your message has a lot of company, and it may take some time before you see a reply. But, you did request a refund well within 14 days, so there should be no problems in getting a full refund.

Hello I just sent a request for a refund for mistakingly subscribing for the Sketchup go Plan. And I haven’t received any feedback yet.

It is Saturday evening here. I expect your refund will get processed on Monday morning when the Customer Service folks are working again.

Was the mistake that you got a subscription at all, or did you intend to get a SketchUp Pro subscription? If you want a Pro subscription you can upgrade your existing Go subscription.

If all you need is a refund for a Go subscription you didn’t want, some of the support staff are in Europe. Hopefully your message will be near the top when support are back working on Monday morning.

I thought the Sketchup Go includes with the desktop version. But I can’t really afford to upgrade the Pro subscription now. So I just want the refund since I really won’t utilize the Go subscription.

Will the support team will get in touch with me on the email that I provided?

Hi.

Here? maybe. But in case, I advise you to also contact them directly through this form

EDIT : Colin’s link is good, mine wasn’t the right one

1 Like

If you used the contact form, this one:

https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact-support/technical-question/form

then yes, they should reply to you tomorrow.

They will reply to the email I provided right?

If you gave them the correct email address they will reply to you by that.

By the way, since you are not using SketchUp 2022 Studio, please correct your forum profile. That information helps us help you.
Screenshot - 11_20_2022 , 9_38_31 AM