Please Help ASAP!

Downloaded component from 3D Warehouse and it made my drawing disappear.

find the component in outliner and delete it, then zoom all

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but, how do I find it in Outliner?

The component you got from the 3D Warehouse has a name, doesn’t it? You should be able to see that in Outliner, select it, and delete it.

I can’t find it… This is what I have. I think it came in as a bunch of groups.

Maybe you could share the .skp file so we could help you find it. It’s likely to be farther up the list in Outliner.

The file won’t upload. I’m sorry to bother you all. I guess I’ll have to start over :frowning:
Thanks for trying.

Clearly the component that you inserted is something that brings half the universe with it. This is why it is wise to be sceptical about anything you download from the Warehouse and either insert them into an empty file or open them and do a check before actually using them.

What is the name of the component in the 3D Warehouse? Perhaps we can check it out and see if it is defective.

I don’t think you need to start over just because of this. Upload the file to Drop Box or Google Drive and share the link to it.

I don’t remember the name of the component. It was one of those nights where I was up to about 2am working. I try to upload it to drop box to share. Thanks