Please authorize SU

Hello

Since updating to SU 2020 I have been getting this message saying I’m using SU on too many machines.

I only use SU on my laptop, which I bring to work with me, and my iMac at home office.

It seems silly to have to sign out of either machine each time to use on one or the other.

Would anyone have an idea to fix this?

Thanks!

You do not need to log out, everytime, in fact, that might prevent using SketchUp when (temporary) off line.
If you had 2019 installed and was logged in there, that might count as a separate activation.
You can be logged in on three devices.
Click on the ‘manage subscription’, select the right plan on the left to ‘View Details’ on the right and hit the ‘Deauthorize all’ button (not ‘Ok’)
(You need to sign out and back in to trigger the system)

Thanks for the info! Got it to work.

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel O’Kane

CAL LIC #1038951

MikeWayzovski
SketchUp Sage

February 10

You do not need to log out, everytime, in fact, that might prevent using SketchUp when (temporary) off line.
If you had 2019 installed and was logged in there, that might count as a separate activation.
You can be logged in on three devices.
Click on the ‘manage subscription’, select the right plan on the left to ‘View Details’ on the right and hit the ‘Deauthorize all’ button (not ‘Ok’)
(You need to sign out and back in to trigger the system)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.