Personal Use

I have been using SketchUp Make for small personal woodworking projects. It’s a great tool to first create a prototype of my project, then to create actual boardshapes with dados, rabits, etc.

For many reasons (I won’t give you a paragraph of wining), I can not get a decent stable connection to internet. This makes the online version impractical.

Isn’t there a solution for users like me? A free downloadable version? I just can’t afford the Pro Version

You can still get and use SketchUp 2017 Make. Your profile says you are using it already so you shouldn’t have any problem.

1 Like

I am - but I am getting a count down to the it expiring. What happens when
it expires?

That would imply that you are actually using the trial version of SU2017 Pro. If you actually installed SketchUp 2017 Make, it will run for 30 days as Pro to give you an opportunity to see what Pro has to offer. After that, it will revert to Make and the Pro-only features will no longer be available. If you installed SketchUp 2017 Pro, it’ll quit working. You’ll need to uninstall it and install SketchUp 2017 Make.

Thanks for your Quick responses. I really appreciate it.

Can you give me a link to SketchUp 2017 Make download?

It’s here:

And you’re welcome. Happy to help a fellow woodworker.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.