Not received my licence number

I have subscribed to sketchup Pro on the 13th of March using on line subscription. I received several mails to confirm my subscription and sending to me the invoice.

I have installed the soft on my computer. Unfortunatly, I didn’t yet received any information concerning my licence key.

I don’t know why. Do you know if there is a delay on reception of the license key ?
I tried to send a message on trimble page using contact us. But when I sent the mail to the contact support, there is an issue and I had the following message.

Temporarily Unavailable

The website that you’re trying to reach is having technical difficulties and is currently unavailable.

We are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

How to fix that ?

Thank you in advance for your help

There is no license key. You sign in to SketchUp using the e-mail you used to purchase.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Whait is not clear for me, is why this subscription doen’t not appear in my products. I have just the free 30 day trial.

If I look at my plan setting, the subscription appears, but not in my products. So I am frightened that at the end of the 30 day free trial, the connection with my subscription will not be done.

Thank you again for your help

I am not very good at this, but I seem to remember that in your plan settings you can assign the subscription to yourself. @colin or @MikeWayzovski might know more.

Thanks Anssi.

@colin and @MikeWayzovski , if you have a possibility to help me. Thanks in advance

You need to check the Member section in order to see who has ‘Product access’:

Did you solve this in the meantime? I see the subscription looking correct, and if you sign in with your Gmail address it should be working.

Thanks Colin.

I will check this evening when I will be back at home. I think that with your help and other in this forum, I should fix it.

Best wishes