No Options selections available but the Attributes are there..? LOST

I have been following the Skill Builder Basic on DC’s plus reading what I can in the Knowledge Center documentation. Dan Rathbun offered these in a thread to a nother poster and I bookmarked them for addition help.

I am hoping to be able to create my own and Ruby scripts in time. The DC’s are my first challenge and looking at You Tube videos to bring life to the documentation. I know it will take sometime but I want to learn them completely, even though they confuse the hell out of me!!
Having to open a clean file to continue following his video just took the momentum out of it. If you know what I mean. I am stubborn and will keep chipping at it. Anything you can provide would be a great help and being it worked and then stopped. That is what was frustrating me. I WILL FIGURE THESE OUT!! and I thank you for your time and help. In what ever you can provide. Something that did work and I could save a copy of. Then work backward with it / reverse engineer as I learn from the material is how I retain this stuff. Would be a great help… Following DaveR from his blog site Design.Click.Build was how I became proficient with S-UP. It was not what he was building, but seeing the tools applied and manipulated. Gave you something to go on. Yes you created a table leg or a draw pull. But opening up your minds eye on how to proceed forward or get around the hurdle if you did not have the strength yet to jump over it. Thanks again and …Peace…