No email confirmation after purchase

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone else had this problem? I’m using Sketchup Free, and decided to upgrade to Sketchup Pro. After purchasing the product, i received no email confirmation or anything.

I’ve called the sales dept. but they said i would need “Customer Support” and at the end of the call he said: “Good Luck”… the CS # was 855 855 1703 if anyone is interested.

Now, i’m beginning to understand what he was talking about. Unfortunately, i’m still on the speaker phone - on hold. It’s going on 30 minutes + and no one has picked up yet. “Your call will be answered in the order it was received.”

Has anyone else had this problem? I still have 18 days on the Free Trial.

Normally you would just sign in to SketchUp Pro using the e-mail address and password you used when you purchased the subscription. You shouldn’t need an e-mail message from them to get started.

Please fix your forum profile with the correct operating system and graphics card.

thank you for your reply. 35 minutes. And yes, they are really busy. The service was professional. The technical support guy who took the call sent out a help message to Customer Support asking for advice, and the poor guy was overloaded with a lot of suggestions via pm’s.

They kind of left him holding the bag. But he was nice enough to write out a ticket and send it to the supervisor of Customer Support. Hopefully i wil hear back from them. Apparently, i’m supposed to receive a call back from the Supervisor to find out what happened on Sketchup’s end.

Basically, i wanted to receive an email confirmation on the purchase of the upgrade. On their end, it’s not showing that it went through as of yesterday and today. It was suggested to resend the credit card information, etc., which is kind of tricky. If you do, and the first charge went through… well, it’s a double purchase.

I don’t think anyone wants to be charged 2x on their credit card account, if they didn’t realize the first charge might have gone through. This was the crux of the problem.

To have a receipt or confirmation via email would be nice, versus the customer having to call the bank or credit card company to get a refund if there actually was a second charge on their account.

I’ll give an update as soon as i receive the phone call.